Exclusively distributed in the USA by Enartis.
Only available for sale in California.
- Source of minerals, magnesium sulfate, elemental sulfur and yeast hydrolysates
- Increased leaf area (LAI) and photosynthetic activity (SPAD)
- Increased shoot tip activity and apex growth (top 7 internodes)
- Increased shoot length and shoot diameter
- Greater uniformity in overall canopy growth
- More even and better berry set
- More even veraison
- Decreased grape juice potassium (K) levels and wine pH
- Increased phenolic composition and extractability in juice and wine
BluVite Easy is OMRI listed. Download the certification here.
- Dosage: Apply biannual applications at a dose of 3.5 lbs/ ac (4 kg/ha) for each application (total 7lbs/ ac/ year; 8kg/ ha/ year). In young vineyards it should be applied in two close-together treatments (one month apart). Homogenous distribution of the product is recommended following the above doses.
- Packaging: 4 kg