Exclusively distributed in the USA by Enartis.
Only available in California, Oregon, Texas and Virginia.
- Source of minerals, magnesium sulfate, elemental sulfur and yeast hydrolysates
- Increased leaf area (LAI) and photosynthetic activity (SPAD)
- Increased shoot tip activity and apex growth (top 7 internodes)
- Increased shoot length and shoot diameter
- Greater uniformity in overall canopy growth
- More even and better berry set
- More even veraison
- Decreased grape juice potassium (K) levels and wine pH
- Increased phenolic composition and extractability in juice and wine
- Dosage: Apply two annual applications at a dose of 18 kg/ha (16.5 lbs/ac) for each application. In young vineyards it should be done in two close-up treatments (1 month).
- Packaging: 18 kg