Administration / Accounts Position
Our dynamic business is looking for someone to join our team! The ideal candidate will be in charge of the organization and efficiency of daily office operations. From accounting to customer service , you will be responsible for completing multi-level tasks in a professional and timely manner.
- All Pastel Data Capturing of debtors, creditors, cash books, bank recons, journals, BI, management packs, ect up to Trial balance
- Customer statements and debt collecting
- Recon and paying of suppliers
- Assist with Month end journals and monthly Income and Balance statements
- Managing cash flow and doing payments on local banks and Forex payments
- Preparing and submitting VAT, PAYE, UIF (ETI) and any other taxes for eFiling
- Manage monthly stocktake and inventory journals
- Monthly salaries on Pastel Payroll and payment of salaries
- Stock management, ordering stock locally and internationally
- Assist the GM with ad Hoc queries.
- Assisting the accountant by providing financial records, documents, statements, and reports as well as assisting with annual financial statements
- Planning and arranging yearly staff training
- Import of goods
- Responsible for petty cash
- Assisting with preparation for yearly international budget meeting
- Logistics and fleet management
- Travel arrangements for local and international staff and arranging meetings and functions
- Filing, scanning and cloud storage
- Manage the reception area and staff to ensure effective communication both internally and externally
- Supervise the maintenance of office areas, equipment, and facilities
- Interact with IT, phone and building personnel as needed
- Must be fluent in English and Afrikaans both verbal and written
- Proficiency in Pastel and Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate effectively within a multi-cultural / global team environment.
- Proven strong planning and organizational skills and the ability to work effectively and efficiently in a dynamic environment with competing projects and deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities / projects, communication and interpersonal skills, including situations of conflict resolution, problem solving and crisis management. Proactive and positive team player.
- Ability to create a positive work environment by encouraging mutual respect, innovation, and accountability at all level
For further information write to: email@example.com