- PVI/PVP (polyvinylimidazole/polyvinylpyrrolidone) and pre-activated chitosan.
- Adsorbs heavy metals (Cu, Fe, Al) and removes hydroxycinnamic acids and low molecular weight catechins.
- Prevents oxidation, browning, pinking and destruction of varietal thiols.
Tip: To increase effectiveness, keep Claril HM in suspension in wine for at least 1-2 hours.
Recommendations: Prevent oxidation; reduce browning; preserve aromas; prevent copper haze.
- Dosage: 30-50 g/hL (2.5-4.2 lb/1,000 gal)
- Packaging: 2.5 kg - 20 kg