Click here to download the HIDEKI brochure.
- Tannin made of molecular fractions obtained through the selection and purification of gallic, ellagic and condensed tannins that are the most effective in terms of antioxidant and antimicrobial activity.
- To be used during wine preparation for bottling as a natural and allergen-free replacement for SO2 to protect wine from oxidation and to prevent spoilage by unwanted microorganisms.
- The combination of different tannins, in terms of composition and structure that are microbiostatic in nature against various pathogens, makes HIDEKI a suitable tool over a wide range of pH values.
- Applications: Natural and allergen free alternative to SO2; antioxidant protection of wine; prevention of the growth of unwanted microorganisms.
- Dosage: 1-3 g/hL (0.08-0.25 lb/1,000 gal) as an antioxidant; 5-10 g/hL (0.4-0.8 lb/1,000 gal) as microbiostatic
- Packaging: 1 kg