- Bentonite, PVPP, pea protein and cellulose.
- Prevents and treats oxidation, prevents pinking and reduces bitterness.
- Improves protein stability and clarification.
- Detoxifies juice/must to facilitate alcoholic fermentation.
Recommendations: Prevent oxidation; reduce browning; remove bitterness.
Usage: Dissolve in 10 times its weight of cold water. Allow to swell 3-6 hours. Stir constantly during addition.
- Dosage: 50-100 g/hL (4.2-8.3 lb/1,000 gal) in juice and during fermentation; 30-100 g/hL (2.4-8.3 lb/1,000 gal) in wine
- Packaging: 10 kg