- Activator and regulator of osmotic pressure specific for ML bacteria.
- Autolyzed yeast, cellulose, L-malic acid and bi-ammonium phosphate.
- Improves survival rate of ML bacteria during rehydration and resistance in difficult wine conditions.
- Activates ML bacteria, allowing a faster start and completion of malolactic fermentation.
Recommendations: Nutrient during rehydration; ML in difficult conditions; increase MLF speed.
- Dosage: 50 g per 25 hL (660 gal) dose of bacteria
- Packaging: 100 g