- Tannin extracted from untoasted American oak at low temperature.
- Extraordinary capability to scavenge oxygen and radicals, chelate metals and reduce wine redox potential.
- Binds to mercaptans and eliminates other sulfur off-aromas.
- Protects from oxidation, strengthens action of SO2 and improves wine shelf life.
Recommendations: Antioxidant; stabilize wine redox potential; improve shelf life; complexity; freshen aromas; clean aromas; reduce off-aromas; eliminate and prevent reductive notes.
- Dosage: 0.5-2 g/hL (0.04 – 0.16 lb/1,000 gal) as antioxidant; 2-15 g/hL (0.16 – 1.3 lb/1,000 gal) to improve the sensory
- Packaging: 0.5 kg