- Fast fermenter.
- Alcohol tolerant (up to 17%), resistant to SO2 and low pH.
- Selected for the production of traditional method sparkling wines
- Wide range of fermentation temperatures (10-30°C).
- Low nutrient requirements.
- Low volatile acidity, H2S and SO2 production.
- Produces clean, elegant, delicate and complex wines with round and balanced mouthfeel.
Recommendations: Base wines for sparkling wines; traditional method; varietal expression.
- Dosage: 20-40 g/hL (1.7-3.4 lb/1,000 gal)
- Packaging: 0.5 kg - 10 kg