- Insoluble copolymers of polyvinylimidazole and polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVI/PVP), inactivated yeast with high content of soluble mannoproteins and thiolic group-containing peptides with antioxidant properties.
- Removes metals and limits the damaging effects of copper and iron responsible for wine oxidation.
- Enhances production of tropical and spicy aromas. Produces fresher, more intense and lasting aromas.
- Softens astringency and balances bitterness.
- Dramatically improves resistance to oxidation.
Recommendations: Antioxidant; fruity aromas; roundness and volume; resistance to oxidation; white and rosé wines.
- Dosage: 30-50 g/hL (2.5-4.2 lb/1,000 gal)
- Packaging: 1 kg