- High concentration of mono-catechins and low molecular weight condensed tannins extracted with water from non-fermented grape seeds.
- Highly reactive, it specifically condenses free anthocyanins to promote a long-lasting color.
- One of our best tannins for color stabilization, particularly efficient during macro-oxygenation to condense with anthocyanins via acetaldehyde bridges.
- Increases wine structure, aromatic complexity and prevents premature oxidation.
Recommendations: Color stability; condensation; micro-oxygenation prior to malolactic fermentation; micro-oxygenation; increase wine structure; thermovinification; flash-détente.
- Dosage: 50-200 g/ton during maceration; 3-15 g/hL during micro-oxygenation
- Packaging: 1 kg