• Fast fermenter.
• High nutrient requirements.
• Low volatile acidity, SO2 and H2S production.
• Expresses thiols (ß-lyase activity).
• Produces complex wines with high mineral, roasted coffee and flinty notes. Intense gunpowder, citrus, grapefruit, tropical fruit, pear and pineapple aromas.
• Excellent results also with terpenic varieties.
Recommendations: Minerality; “flinty”; varietal expression; thiol production; ester and acetate production; intense aromas.
- Dosage: 20-40 g/hL (1.7-3.4 lb/1,000 gal)
- Packaging: 0.5 kg