- Autolyzed yeast, thiamine
- Specific nutrient for pied de cuve preparation, it provides essential elements for yeast to survive and ferment in difficult conditions.
- High content of selected amino acids used by yeast as precursors of aromatic compounds to increase intensity, freshness and complexity.
- Stimulates yeast growth and shortens lag phase.
- Prevents formation of H2S and acetic acid.
Tip: Recommended for the production of aromatic and fruity sparkling wines in combination with Enartis Ferm Perlage Fruity.
- Dosage: 1 g/g of yeast
- Packaging: 1 kg