- Innovative nutrient composed of DAP, gallic tannin and untoasted oak tannins.
- Specific packaging that controls the release of its content during fermentation. Due to the particular permeability of the bag, yeast nutrients are gradually released into fermenting must. Release begins at end of yeast growth phase and continues for up to 8 days.
- Ensures complete fermentation, prevents H2S production, prevents stuck or sluggish fermentation and improves aromatic cleanliness.
- Facilitates nutrition management by limiting cellar operations (no need for second addition of nutrients).
Recommendations: Barrel fermentation; Tank fermentation; Sparkling tank fermentation (Charmat method).
Anchor bag to bottom of tank or to barrel bung before filling.
- Applications: yeast nutrition and prevention of the reductive character; second fermentation in pressure tank
- Dosage: 1 kg bag for 50-100 g/hL; 5 kg bag for 250-500 hL
- Packaging: 1 kg - 5 kg