- Oak tannin and inactivated yeast.
- Mimics the effect of French oak, heavy-toast oak powder.
- Enhances toasted oak aromas and aromatic complexity, increases volume, structure and balance. Masks herbaceous notes from unripe grapes
- Improves color stability.
Recommendations: Heavy-toasted oak; reduce herbaceous notes; color stability; complexity; volume and structure
- Dosage: 20-50 g/hL (1.6-4.2 lb/1,000 gal) for red must; 5-30 g/hL (0.4-2.4 lb/1,000 gal) for white juice
- Packaging: 2.5 kg – 10 kg