Formerly EnartisTan Fruitan.
- Condensed tannins mostly extracted from white grape seeds.
- Protects anthocyanins from oxidation and improves color stability.
- Reduces herbaceous notes, enhances fruit characters and freshens aromas.
- Improves structure and length without imparting astringency.
Recommendations: Color stability; fruity aromas; reduce herbaceous notes; unripe grapes; smoke tainted grapes; thermovinification; flash détente; red and rosé wines.
- Dosage: 100-200 g/ton during maceration; 3-10 g/hL (0.3 – 0.8 lb/1,000 gal) in wine
- Packaging: 1 kg