- PVI/PVP (polyvinylimidazole/polyvinylpyrrolidone) and silica.
- Absorbs metals (high affinity with Cu) and removes hydroxycinnamic acids and low molecular weight catechins.
- Limits oxidation, browning and destruction of varietal thiols.
- Prevents pinking and formation of copper haze.
Tip: To increase effectiveness, keep Stabyl MET in suspension in wine for at least 1-2 hours.
Recommendations: Prevent oxidation; reduce browning; remove bitterness.
- Dosage: 20-50 g/hL (1.7-4.2 lb/1,000 gal)
- Packaging: 2.5 kg