- Insoluble copolymers of polyvinylimidazole and polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVI/PVP), inactivated yeast with high content of soluble mannoproteins.
- Removes heavy metals and limits the damaging effects of copper and iron responsible for wine oxidation.
- Softens astringency and balances bitterness.
- Improves resistance to oxidation, producing fresher and longer lasting aromas.
Recommendations: Antioxidant; fruity aromas; improve resistance to oxidation; white and rosé wines.
- Dosage: 30-50 g/hL (2.5-4.2 lb/1,000 gal)
- Packaging: 1 kg