- High molecular weight condensed tannins obtained from fresh white grape skins.
- Improves aromatic cleanliness, enhances fruitiness and brightness.
- Builds mid palate, improves mouthfeel and complexity.
- Contributes to color stability.
Tip: Highly recommended for varieties poor in skin tannins, short maceration and grapes with low phenolic extraction ratio.
Recommendations: Color stability; freshen aromas; fruity aromas; balance mouthfeel; white, rosé and red wines.
- Dosage: 3-20 g/hL (0.25-1.7 lb/1,000 gal)
- Packaging: 0.5 kg - 1 kg