Eno Flot 500
The Eno Flot flotation equipment is an ideal substitute for classic must fining systems in the wine production sector.
Flotation allows for a quick and consistent separation of the gross lees from the must, giving a clean matrix ready to ferment.
According to the degree of clarity desired, the winemaker could decide whether to also use fining agents.
– Gas emission attachment with no return valve.
– AISI 316 (EN 733) stainless steel pressurization pump with a closed impeller.
– Cylindrical pressurization device with internal dissolution system.
– Sample valve for flotation tests.
– Pressure reducer for the gas supply.
– Flow meter to adjust the amount of gas to be dissolved.
– Sphere output valve to control the pressurization.
– Electric start/stop equipment breaker.
Flotation unit that allows for a notable simplification of the must fining process, with economic and qualitative benefits.
Flow/pressure: 500 hL/h at 4.5 bar