- Inactivated yeast adjuvant rich in mannoproteins and potassium polyaspartate (KPA).
- Preserves acidity and organoleptic quality
- KPA prevents the precipitation of tartaric acid in the potassium salt form, and thus helps to maintain natural acidity and improve the sensations of freshness and minerality.
- Inactivated yeast releases the mannoproteins contained in cell walls in a short time.
Recommendations: Helps to preserve the natural acidity of the wine; increases the perception of volume and softness; increases aromatic persistence; increases the shelf life of wine.
- Inactivated yeast and condensed and condensed and ellagic tannins.
- Improves wine oak ageing capacity.
- Enhances wine structure, balance and aromatic complexity.
- Improves color intensity and stability.
Recommendations: Structure and roundness; increase wine length; improve mouthfeel; lees ageing; rosé and red wines.
- Enzymatically treated inactivated yeast.
- Contributes to protein, tartrate and polyphenol stabilization.
- Improves aromatic complexity and longevity.
- Enhances natural sensation of volume and roundness, builds-up mid-palate and improves wine length.
- Mimics lees ageing, with the security of microbial stability.
Recommendations: Volume and roundness; improve mouthfeel; lees ageing; white, rosé and red wines.