Nutriferm No Stop
- Inactivated yeast, autolyzed yeast, thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1).
- Helps maintain yeast membrane integrity, prevents and corrects fermentation anomalies.
- Complex additive containing DAP, inactivated yeast and cellulose.
- Prevents irregular kinetics while maintaining efficient sugar transport.
- Improves yeast alcohol tolerance, prevents H2S formation and exerts detoxifying action.
- Ammonium phosphate, inactivated yeast, thiamine.
- Facilitates fermentation and prevents stuck fermentations.
- Prevents production of H2S.
- Autolyzed yeast with an elevated content of free amino acids and thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1).
- Shortens lag phase, prevents formation of H2S and acetic acid, and increases production of polysaccharides.
- Vital in initial phases of yeast multiplication.