- Vegan fining agent made from plant protein, chitosan and bentonite.
- Designed for the clarification of red wines meant to be tartrate stabilized with colloid addition of Zenith.
- Removes unstable color compounds, improves wine clarification and filterability and reduces sulfur off-flavors.
- Vegan fining agent made from plant protein, chitosan and sodium activated bentonite.
- Designed for the clarification of white and rosé wines that are meant to be tartrate stabilized with colloid addition (Zenith and CMC).
- Effective in improving protein stability and eliminating unstable colloids that can affect wine clarification and filterability.
- Vegan friendly fining agent made of potato protein and chitosan.
- Effective in improving wine clarification, filterability and aromatic cleanliness.
- Removes oxidized and oxidable compounds and, in red wine, it reduces the perception of astringency and dryness.
- Liquid enzymatic preparation with primary pectolytic and betaglucanase activities and secondary rhamnosidase and hemicellulase activities.
- Improves clarification and filterability of must and wine due to its ability to hydrolyze pectins and polysaccharides from grapes and polysaccharides produced by microorganisms, such as glucans.
- Can be used also to accelerate the release of mannoproteins both in fermentation and during maturation on lees.
- Liquid preparation of ellagic tannin extracted from toasted American and French oak.
- Designed to be used during wine maturation to prevent reduction and protect wine from oxidation.
- In barrel-aged wines, it helps to enhance oak profile (caramel, coconut, coffee and cocoa).
- The liquid form makes it easy-to-use.
- PVI/PVP (polyvinylimidazole/polyvinylpyrrolidone) and silica.
- Absorbs metals (high affinity with Cu) and removes hydroxycinnamic acids and low molecular weight catechins.
- Limits oxidation, browning and destruction of varietal thiols.
- Prevents pinking and formation of copper haze.
Tip: To increase effectiveness, keep Stabyl MET in suspension in wine for at least 1-2 hours.
Recommendations: Prevent oxidation; reduce browning; remove bitterness.
- Pure polyvinylpolypyrrolidone.
- Highly effective in removing oxidized and oxidizable polyphenols, browning compounds and off-flavors.
- Prevents and treats oxidation, prevents pinking and reduces bitterness.
Recommendations: Treat and prevent oxidation; reduce browning; remove bitterness; press wines.
Formerly Pure Bento
- Powdered calcium bentonite sodium activated. Selected from the purest natural bentonites to meet the strictest requirements from the food industry.
- Very large adsorption surface, high protein removal capacity.
- Removal of unstable color and pinking matter.
- Liquid food grade gelatin. Medium-high molecular weight.
- Very effective for clarification.
- Improves balance and eliminates excessive astringency without affecting wine structure.
Recommendations: Clarification; reduce astringency; young red wines.
- 20% liquid solution of high quality fish gelatin.
- Good for clarification of wine.
- Reduces oxidative and vegetal characteristics, eliminates harsh tannins and improves finesse.
Tip: Finegel solidifies at temperatures lower than 10°C (50°F).
Recommendations: Treat oxidation; reduce dryness.