ISOLATE FROM DRIED GRAPES DESTINATED FOR AMARONE WINE
• Fast fermenter.
• Wide fermentation temperature range (10-30°C).
• Alcohol tolerant (up to 17%) and resistant to low pH.
• Low nutrient requirements.
• It produces elegant, clean wines that express varietal and regional character.
• In difficult conditions such as high sugar and alcohol concentration, low pH and low temperature, quickly ferments to dryness, producing clean wines with pleasant black fruit and spice aromas.
• During the sur lie phase, it liberates great quantities of mannoproteins and polysaccharides that improve mouthfeel and color stability.
• Best results when ferments at low temperature (12-16°C).
Recommendations: Late harvest; high °Brix white and red, low temperature fermentation.
- Dosage: 20 – 40 g/hL
- Packaging: 0.5 kg